An extra-nourishing anti-itching emollient balm that provides long-lasting comfort
- Very dry to atopic sensitive skin
- Soothes irritation and itching
- Lastingly repairs the skin barrier
- Preserves the skin's biological balance and prevents recurrence
- Its creamy texture is instantly absorbed
- Guarantees excellent skin tolerance
- Improves the patient's quality of life: sleep, scratching
Product + :
- Excellent to good overall efficacy for 100% of the dermatologists surveyed*.
- Reduces itching, scales, roughness, sensations of tightness by up to 87%*.
* Clinical study undertaken in 40 volunteers between the ages of 1 and 14 years with atopic dermatitis.
- Fragrance-free formula
Biological mode of action
- Atoderm PP Balm prevents severe and recurring skin dryness.
- Its Écodéfensine® patented complex regulates the skin's ecosystem and preserves its biological balance. It naturally defends itself better against external stress.
- Vitamin PP/B3 and moisturising agents repair and strengthen the skin barrier.
- Atoderm PP Balm lastingly soothes irritation and itching thanks to the presence of zanthalene.
Instructions for use
Morning and/or evening - 7 days a week
- Generously apply Atoderm PP Balm on your skin, after cleansing with Atoderm PP Foaming gel.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "Atoderm" products
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, SUCROSE STEARATE, GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, PEUMUS BOLDUS LEAF EXTRACT, ZANTHOXYLUM BUNGEANUM FRUIT EXTRACT, TRIBEHENIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERYL BEHENATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, OLEYL ALCOHOL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA . [BI 560]