A serum that retrains the skin to moisturise itself
- Dehydrated sensitive skin
- Instant and lasting moisturising effect
- Smoothes the skin and restores radiance
- Smooth, extra-fresh texture
- Tailored to all skin types, alone or combined with a treatment
- Can be used alone or before a cream in the Hydrabio range (Hydrabio Riche or Légère).
- With its fresh and smooth texture, it is an excellent make-up base.
- Allergen-free fragrance
- Airless pump bottle 40 ml
Biological mode of action
Every day, pollution, stress, cold weather, etc. disrupt the skin's cellular activity. As a result, it becomes dehydrated, tight and uncomfortable and loses its radiance. Developed in the BIODERMA Research laboratories, the Aquagenium™ biological patent found in Hydrabio Légère retrains the skin to activate its natural moisturising capacities by stimulating the production of aquaporins, water channels in the skin, and retain the water it needs to be balanced.
Instructions for use
Morning and evening - 7 days a week
Apply Hydrabio Sérum in the morning and/or evening on your face and neck, after cleansing and toning.
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, XYLITOL, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TRIDECETH-6, DISODIUM EDTA, NIACINAMIDE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HEXYLDECANOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) SEED EXTRACT, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) STEROLS, TOCOPHEROL, CHLORPHENESIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 568]