Crème SPF 50+
A photoprotection cream against UVA-UVB that stimulates the skin's self-defence systems
- Skin which is sensitive or intolerant to the sun
- Very fair skin with freckles
- Skin subjected to extreme sunshine (high mountains, tropics, etc.)
- Adapted to normal to dry skin.
- Guarantees high UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun.
- The ultra-light texture of Photoderm Cream SPF 60 gives the skin a feeling of comfort and extreme softness. Completely colourless, it spreads very easily without leaving any oily film. Sunburn protection, moisturizing, non oily.
- Water resistant
- Will not clog pores
Biological mode of action
Photoderm Crème SPF 60 prevents and protects from sunburn. It offers a large spectrum protection against some harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun: its anti UVA-UVB filter system and its exclusive formula provide a scientifically proved high protection.
Instructions for use
Several times a day during sun exposure
- Apply generously prior to sun exposure.
- Reapply as needed or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, washing.
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS :Discontinue use if skin irritation develops or increases. If irritation persists, consult a health care practitioner. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use on children less than six months of age.
Ingredients - INCI
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS:OCTOCRYLENE: 10%, BISOCTRIZOLE: 6%, AVOBENZONE: 5%, BEMOTRIZINOL: 2,5%. NON MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: AQUA, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, XANTHAN GUM, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, MANNITOL, ECTOIN, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, XYLITOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA.