Spray SPF 40
Spray High protection
- Sensitive skin
- Fair skin
- Guarantees high UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun.
- Protects from sunburns, moisturizing non oily.
- Ultra-light texture, no white traces.
- Water resistant
- Will not clog pores
Biological mode of action
Photoderm Spray SPF 40 offers a large spectrum protection against some harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun: its anti UVA-UVB filter system and its exclusive formula provide a scientifically proved high protection.
Instructions for use
Several times a day during sun exposure
- Rub into skin.
- Apply generously prior to sun exposure.
- Reapply as needed or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, washing.
Do not spray directly onto the face.
Spray into hands, and apply to the face.
Ingredients - Composition
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: OCTOCRYLENE: 8%, BISOCTRIZOLE: 6%, AVOBENZONE: 4,5%. NON MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: AQUA, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, ALCOHOL DENAT., HYDROXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE BEHENATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, XANTHAN GUM, METHYLPARABEN, PARFUM, DISODIUM EDTA, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, ECTOIN, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA.