Spray SPF 40
A high photoprotection spray that stimulates the skin's self-defence systems
- Sensitive skin
- Fair skin
- Guarantees high UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun
- Activates the skin's natural defences, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing: Cellular Bioprotection® biological patent
- Extra-light texture, no white traces
- Excellent tolerance
SPF 40/UVA 16
- Scented formula
- Spray 200 ml
Biological mode of action
In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm Spray SPF 40 offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection®.
This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
Instructions for use
Several times a day when exposed to the sun
- Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
Ingredients - INCI
DIN : 02354500 INGRÉDIENTS MÉDICINAUX / MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: OCTOCRYLENE: 8%, BISOCTRIZOLE: 6%, AVOBENZONE: 4,5%. INGRÉDIENTS NON MÉDICINAUX/ NON MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: AQUA, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, ALCOHOL DENAT., HYDROXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE BEHENATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, XANTHAN GUM, METHYLPARABEN, PARFUM, DISODIUM EDTA, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, ECTOIN, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA.