A moisturising and soothing compensating treatment for skin that has been weakened, dried and/or irritated by dermatological treatments
- Acne-prone skin weakened by drying treatments
- Intensely moisturises
- Limits sensations of tightness
- Soothes redness and relieves the skin
- Can be used under make-up
- Scented formula
Biological mode of action
- All skin, including oily skin, needs to be moisturised, since it can temporarily be dried and/or irritated (specific treatments, external stress, etc.). Sébium Hydra is specifically formulated to biologically offset these short-term imbalances.
- The moisturising (glycerine) and restructuring (ceramides) agents in Sébium Hydra combat desquamation and sensations of tightness.
- Powerful soothing agents (enoxolone, allantoin) reduce redness and soothe the skin.
- The D.A.F. (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex increases the skin's tolerance threshold.
- Sébium Hydra also contains the Fluidactiv™ exclusive patented complex which biologically regulates sebum quality, keeping pores from becoming clogged and limiting the formation of blemishes.
Instructions for use
Morning and/or evening - 7 days a week
Apply Sébium Hydra on your skin after cleansing.
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, XYLITOL, BIS-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, MANNITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, ALLANTOIN, CERAMIDE 3, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYSORBATE 80, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, DODECYL GALLATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 217]