Atoderm Intensive Eye: my daily ally
First 3-in-1 eye contour care developed by Bioderma, Atoderm Intensive Eye is THE multi-faceted solution for people with dry and itchy eyelids! Suitable for use as a cleanser or a leave-in eye-contour cream, Atoderm Intensive Eye, thanks to its moisturizing, nourishing and soothing properties, is the perfect addition to your daily facial routine.
What is Atoderm Intensive Eye?
Atoderm Intensive Eye is the double-action care / cleansing in one bottle. And not just any bottle! AirLess technology aims to limit the contact between the product in the tube, and the outside. Concretely, in the case of a classic tube, the outside air can enter the container of a product each time we use it! This increases the risk of contamination and can alter the quality of the product. Thanks to the Airless technology Atoderm Intensive Eye’s bottle, no air inside = a guarantee of quality and safety.
The beauty of Atoderm Intensive Eye is also its versatility! It is a bit “à la carte” as there are several ways to use it, depending on what you need.
If you are using eye makeup, you can use it as an ultra-gentle (but ultra-effective) makeup remover to apply with the fingers, to limit the friction with a cotton or a towel, and therefore, the irritation that comes with it..
Also, if you have dry or particularly prone to itching eyelids, Atoderm Intensive Eye can also be used as a moisturizing and soothing eye cream.
Let’s take a better look at how to apply Atoderm Intensive Eye
To maximize the beneficial effects of Atoderm Intensive Eye, we have developed a completely new technique for use…. This should be done even before applying the product to your skin!
Specifically created for this cleaning and care product, the new approach precisely meets the expectations of people suffering from dryness in the eyelids: a single product for many uses, avoiding generating too much friction & irritation.
- Step 1: target the lymphatic system with pressure. Press 3 successively using the index finger, middle finger and ring finger, positioned 1 cm from the base of the ears.
- Step 2: drain the area around the eye using body movements. Move from the inner corner to the outer corner of the eye gently taping the skin. Then, smooth the skin lightly with your fingers, always from the outer corner to the inner corner of the eye. Repeat 3 times.
- Step 3: drain my entire face thanks to the overall smoothing. Perform a final overall smoothing from the inner corner to the outer corner of the eyes, working down the oval of the face towards the base of the neck.
You are now ready to apply Atoderm Intensive Eye!
I apply Atoderm Intensive Eye as a cleanser / makeup remover:
- 1- Apply small dots of Atoderm Intensive Eye on the upper eyelid.
- 2- Gently spread the product over the entire eyelid and massage it lightly. Distribute it over the lashes from base to tip to remove mascara.
- 3- Optional step: remove the excess product with a cotton ball. Wipe off makeup with a cotton ball, from inside to outside on the lids and from base to tip for lashes.
I apply Atoderm Intensive Eye as an eye contour care:
- 1- Apply a small amount of product the size of a grain of rice to the eyelids, from the lower inner corner to the upper inner corner of the eyes. The product should not be applied too close to the eyes (approximately 2 cm).
- 2- Lightly smooth the skin towards the outside of the eyelid with the 3 central fingers. Repeat 3 times.
A dermatologist is the best resource for identifying skin disorders, finding the cause of your skin problems and developing the appropriate treatment. Please consult your dermatologist, doctor or pharmacist so that he can best advise you on your personal skin regimen.