Let’s all act together to preserve our health!
The Covid-19 virus has totally disrupted our everyday life. Health is more than ever our priority, together let’s adopt the right gestures to protect your health and people around you.
1/ Prevent the propagation of the virus, respecting protective measures provided by Health authorities
- Wash your hands properly & frequently: regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with a dermatological cleansing gel at least 40-60 seconds or a hydro-alcoholic gel.
- Maintain social distancing: maintain at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth: if you feel any irritation, clean your nose with physiological serum. If you feel sore eyes, use artificial tears.
- Practice respiratory hygiene: cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow and a clean tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- In case of fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your national and local public health authority on how to protect yourself the most appropriate manner from COVID-19. Stay also inform about the pandemic propagation and find the advice from the WHO on: https://www.who.int/
2/ Preserve your skin, the first barrier of your body as repeated hygiene tend to fragilize it
- Right after washing your hands, take care to moisturize them to avoid altering the skin barrier.
- In case of wearing a mask, moisturize your face morning & evening to avoid irritations appearance due to it.
Despite containment measures in France, our factory remains open. All our production teams are actively working to produce in priority essential hygiene and moisturizing products to meet your needs. As NAOS brand, this takes part of our CARE movement alongside with healthcare professionals, including dermatologists, doctors, pharmacists to take care of your health, people and the world around us.
Because protecting yourself is taking care of yourself and the ones you love, Bioderma is wholeheartedly with you during this health crisis.
World Health Organization
Dermatologist Opinion Leader.