Wave your itchy skin goodbye
Whether it’s due to allergies, eczema, dry and atopic skin during winter or simply your clothes’ fabrics, we all have experienced itchy skin.
It can happen to anyone, at any time, and it’s time to find a solution!
Causes and symptoms
Itchy skin can be caused by many factors, such as:
- Dermatological factors: allergies, eczema, atopic skin, hives, psoriasis,…
- External factors: temperature changes, sun exposure, pollution, chlorine, poor hygiene,…
- Internal factors: stress, anxiety disorders,…
Intense itch is one of the most frustrating symptoms and it affects more than just the skin: it has also an emotional and psychological impact, such as mood swings, focusing problems, sleeping disorders and more.
The vicious circle
When it comes to itchy skin, scratching may be the first thing you want to do. But you know that repeated scratching can make it worse and can lead to an itching-scratching vicious circle!
With Atoderm SOS Spray, we offer you a simple and effective solution to minimize and soothe discomfort caused by itchy skin.
Thanks to our Skin Relief Technology, it soothes and reduces the urge to scratch within only 60 seconds, and is effective for up to 6 hours! Its ultra light texture melts instantly into your skin, no spreading needed!
Bonus: it’s suitable for the whole family! Even for babies!
Its 360° applicator is easy to use and convenient for those with impaired movement, helping them to reduce itchiness at areas that are hard to reach.
Numbers don’t lie!
- 92% of users have noticed significant improvements: the urge to scratch is reduced right from the first application.
- Skin irritation is soothed for 98% of users.
- 94% of users agree that the freshness of our Atoderm SOS Spray has soothed
- For 90% of users, the spray is convenient and can be used anytime!
- 99% of users think it has excellent eye and skin tolerance.
Daily tips to fight itchy skin
1. Your daily shower should last around 5-10 minutes
and the water temperature should not exceed 35 degrees.
Use an oily-textured, high tolerance body wash,
like our Atoderm Shower Oil, to gently cleanse,
soothe and protect your skin.
Gently dry your skin with a cotton towel.
2. Avoid wool and synthetic fabrics
as they could be rough on the skin.
Choose cotton instead!
Be careful not to use too much laundry detergent
as it may weaken the skin.
3. Avoid allergens (mites, pollens, feathers),
as they could trigger an itchy skin rash.
4. Make sure to keep your skin well-hydrated
with an appropriate moisturizer.
After cleansing, apply Atoderm Intensive Balm
once or twice a day to protect, nourish
and soften your skin, while reducing its hyperreactivity.