- 300 ml
Dermatological water mist soothing and antioxidant suitable for sensitive skin.
Skin type: Dehydrated sensitive skin
Skin concerns: SensitivityFind a retailer
In a few words
- Instant freshness
Biological mode of action
Thanks to a perfect balance of mineral salts and trace elements, Hydrabio Brume totally respects the skin’s biological and physiological characteristics, making it the ideal ally for sensitive and dehydrated skin to combat various reactive signs (dermatological procedure, hair removal, razor burn, sunburn etc.) and feelings of discomfort.
- Its unique composition and the D.A.F. (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex help increase the epidermis‘ tolerance threshold in the event of external stress.
- Soothing active ingredients (mannitol, zinc) quickly and durably relieve the skin. The skin is soothed, comfortable and radiant.
- 7 days / week
- Several times a day
Morning and evening – 7 days a week
Spray as often as necessary. The skin can be left to dry naturally after spraying.
- Relieves the sensation of burning, itching (sunburn, razor burn, irritation, post dermatological procedures etc.)
- Instantly refreshes
- Facilitates make-up removal
- Removes the excess of a treatment mask
- Guarantees perfect tolerance
- Thanks to its isotonic formula, the skin can be left to dry naturally with no dabbing.
(Dermatological Advanced Formulation): With a seaweed extract and a combination of ingredients working in a mild, synergistic and complementary way, this technology helps to improve the tolerance threshold of the skin.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, ZINC SULFATE, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, SODIUM CITRATE, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, NITROGEN.
You may also like
A cleansing, makeup-removing solution that gently moisturizes dehydrated skin
A serum that rehabilitates the natural hydration process in dehydrated skin
A smooth skincare for radiant, hydrated skin.